Monday, October 18, 2010

Dicks Sporting Good Job

So yay! I've got a job.  I've been unemployed quite some time now and Dicks Sporting Goods hired me :). I'm excited to start, my orientation is supposed to be tomorrow but I still haven't heard back from the HR people. Its making me kind of nervous because I got hired for a part time seasonal job with Ross a few years ago to pick up some extra $$.  So the manager said they'd call me in about 2-3 days with my training schedule.  So he didn't and a work week goes by so I call.  He isn't there or he is busy etc etc. This is the MO when I call every two days or so.  So after three weeks I gave up-figured something screwy happened with the manager or with my hiring.  Never heard from them again.

I really hope that isn't the case with Dicks Sporting.  I really need and want this job!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment