Monday, December 27, 2010

6th yr anniversary

So our 6 year anniversary is tomorrow.  We often joke and call this our Christmasversary because they're so close together.  We aren't doing anything for it and I like it that way.  We just spent money on Christmas and we're about to spend (and have already spent) a lot of money on a wedding and honeymoon that is going to be changing our anniversary anyway.

Girls everywhere are probably going, what?! You don't want flowers, or chocolates?! A nice dinner out?! I can honestly say in a non-trapping way I don't want anything nor do I want to do anything.

I just want to hang out with my soon to be hubby, on the couch, w/o getting dressed up or made up (which is fun but it always feels like work lol) and watch a movie.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment